RV-SPECIFIC SALES TRAINING
Dealing in recreational vehicle sales is like no other sales process. Certainly, it has a lot to do with price and product, but it’s also about building value and relationships.
eRVtraining makes it easy to prepare your team to sell a variety of vehicles such as Class A, Class B, or Class C coaches, 5th wheels, travel trailers, pop-ups, and motorhomes.
• RV Sales Training
• RV Service Advisors Training
• RV Sales Management Training
• Receptionists Training
• New Hire Training / Onboarding
eRVtraining is consistent, cost-effective and convenient. Get results, become more productive, and reach higher levels of personal success with professional rv-specific sales training.
Browse our impressive RV sales training course catalog.
RV-SPECIFIC SALES TRAINING PROGRAM OVERVIEW
• Frequently updated content
• Brief video assignments
• Role-play scenarios
• Online testing
• Progress “Report Center” for accountability
• Track progress with automated notifications
• “Printable Course Materials” with word tracks
• Comprehensive lesson plans
• “Certificate of Completion” for recognition
• Accessible online, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
Build a strong team, boost productivity, and advance careers by preparing your RV dealership for success. Trusted by RV dealers around the world, eRVtraining provides innovative and powerful brief, RV-specific sales, service, and management training.
• RV Sales process training
• Negotiating / Closing
• Prospecting / Follow-up
• Handling objections
• Attitude / Build confidence
• Personal / Business development
• Communication skills
• Phone / Email / Social media
• Goal setting
• Leadership / Coaching techniques
• Inspiration / Motivation
• Building value
• Customer service / Retention
• Time management and more…
VIEW BRIEF DEMO VIDEOS
RV-Specific Sales Training
300+ Brief Video Segments Available
Have questions or ready to get started?
Get FREE brief sales training videos, tips, motivation & industry related topics of interest.